Comment on page
Eko OpenID enables Single Sign On (SSO) with their Eko Account for a third party web application. The Eko user can access any third party web application integrated with Eko OpenID after signing in with their Eko account
- 1.Redirect users to authenticate to Eko
- 2.Obtain authentication code from Eko
- 3.Request tokens using authentication code
- 4.Get user profile using access token (optional)
To integrate a third-party web application with Eko, it consists of these steps:
- 1.Register third party web application on Eko admin panel.
- 2.Use Eko OpenID SDK or Implement your own API.
- 3.Customize your web server configuration